Skip to content
Free Psoriasis Treatment Program Terms and Conditions
- This Program is open to individuals aged 5 or under.
- To be eligible to join the free Psoriasis Treatment Program (the Program), entrants must meet all of the requirements set forth below:
Register for the Program with Proof of Psoriasis, along with parent/guardian's Photo ID and Consent Letter.
- Registrations must be approved by Hoai Xuan Duong to enter the draw.
- Hoai Xuan Duong reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any registrations that violate the above criteria.
- Hoai Xuan Duong will randomly select one Winner at a time, who may/may not be announced throughout the duration of the Program.
- The parent/guardian of each selected Winner must present a form of Photo ID to match the one used for registration. The Winner must also be currently experiencing psoriasis, ringworm, or eczema.
- Winners who comply with all the Terms and Conditions herein will receive the following:
- Free psoriasis treatment at Hoai Xuan Duong clinic located at 263 Springvale Road, Springvale, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 3171 (the Clinic).
- The Winner must comply with Hoai Xuan Duong's treatment process, including but not limited to the following:
- The Winner must attend every appointment at the Clinic to receive free psoriasis treatment.
- The Winner missing one appointment indicates his/her agreement in forfeiting the Program.
- Winners may not object to the prizes given out by Hoai Xuan Duong. The prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash. The prizes may not be sold or used for any commercial purpose, including but not limited to any use for which the registrant participant would be entitled to collect fees or receive any remuneration. Hoai Xuan Duong will be under no obligation to replace or pay to Winner the value of any prizes that are not utilized by the Winners before any expiry date as may be stipulated by Hoai Xuan Duong.
- All Winners will be contacted via email / DM when Hoai Xuan Duong has reviewed the submissions. Winners who do not respond within 14 days after being contacted via email / DM, or who do not collect their prizes by the dates required by Hoai Xuan Duong, will be disqualified and have their prizes forfeited. Hoai Xuan Duong shall not entertain any correspondence with disqualified parties. Prize collection details will be emailed / DMed to the Winners upon Hoai Xuan Duong receiving the necessary information as set out at above.
- By registering for the Program or accepting the prize, the Entrant/Winner, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation:
- Grants Hoai Xuan Duong permission to use his/her name, photographs, videos or any likeness of him/her, for feedback, promotional, advertising, marketing and/or publicity purposes and to have his/her submitted name posted on Hoai Xuan Duong's websites, in print materials, radio broadcasts, displayed on Hoai Xuan Duong's social media pages and/or used by Hoai Xuan Duong.
- By taking part in the Program, Entrants/Winners represent and warrant that they have the legal right and capacity under their respective jurisdictions to enter into the Program and to agree to these Terms and Conditions. This Program is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and entries from such jurisdictions shall not be accepted.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Any Entrant found cheating will be disqualified from the Program and rendered ineligible for any prizes. Hoai Xuan Duong reserves the right to disqualify Entrants for fraud, manipulation or other related issues, including providing false information (such as fake account(s), personas or photos) or for deliberately withholding information.
- Closing date for entry is December 31st, 2020. After this date, no further entries to the Program will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Hoai Xuan Duong is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Program.
- Hoai Xuan Duong’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Program will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Hoai Xuan Duong reserves the right to revise, cancel, suspend or modify the Program at its sole discretion without notice. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. At any time, Hoai Xuan Duong reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant, to modify these Terms and Conditions, or any aspect of the Program as it deems necessary, or to cancel the production and development of the Program. Hoai Xuan Duong shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter into any correspondence with any persons on any matter concerning the Program. Hoai Xuan Duong is under no obligation to exploit the Program in any media. In case of any dispute arising in connection with the Program or these Terms and Conditions, any decision by Hoai Xuan Duong is final and no challenges to such decision will be entertained. Entrants shall not commence any legal or other proceedings in any court or tribunal in any jurisdiction in respect of any such dispute.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh